In this video, we are going over 7 of the BEST businesses to start with no money. Many people think you need tons of capital to start up a business, but the truth is that there are so many impactful and scalable business ideas that cost $0 to get off the ground running.
⭐ Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1650):
I’ll be going over some creative ideas, as well as some more traditional ones that you can start. Some will be completely virtual, meaning that you can do them with just a computer and internet connection, and some will be in person businesses.
I will also go over the steps you can take to start the business and ideas on how to scale into a 6, 7 or 8 figure business.
1. Print on demand – business model where you can start a clothing company without any capital.
2. Niche content blog – create a blog that is centered around a specific category.
Bluehost web hosting –
3. Door to door sales – an effective way to learn sales while generating tons of commissions
4. Personal brand – the business that will bring in more business. Personal “equity”
5. Virtual Assistant on Upwork or Fiverr – the best paid internship to learn the ins and outs of a company. Ideally you’ll work for a company in an industry you are interested in.
6. Personal Training – if you’re big on fitness, i think this is one of the most rewarding and scalable business ideas on this list
7. TikTok manager – managing brand deals for influencers and earning a portion of the revenue. Huge untapped market!
I hope you guys found this video helpful – just note these are all ideas and to turn them into 6-8 figure businesses, you need to take ACTION! Don’t let fear get in the way of you pursuing the lifestyle and financial success you want.
The TOP 8 Side Hustles To Earn Extra Income From Home (2020):
How to Sell on Amazon FBA For Beginners [2020 FULL Guide]:
Stock Market For Beginners | How to Invest in 2020 [Full Guide]:
My 10 Sources of Income at Age 28 (6 Figure Entrepreneur):
Keep killing it and if you’re new to the channel, make sure to subscribe for more videos like this! I make a lot of videos about personal finance, entrepreneurship, and investing. Trying to help ALL of you become the most financially successful version of yourselves 🙂
My recording equipment and favorite books:
#Entrepreneur #BusinessIdeas #Scalable .